Friday, July 07, 2006

back to the crafts

Yes, I have been creating and crafting in the past month. I was just waiting to put them on my blog, so I could focus it on Gavin. I will keep updating on Gavin.


This is a picture of a dress I made Jordan, when I had her, the night Gavin was born. We went to Wal-Mart and she picked the pattern and fabric. I made the shrug reversible.

Last week I was introduced to jewelry making, by my bosses wife, Marcia. And you know I loved it. I went to Hobby Lobby and got everything I needed to make tons of things. Here are some pictures of some of them, just some.

I helped Kaylynn make her two bracelets, she put most of the beads on the big one, and she put the butterflies on the small one. She loved it. I love it because I think she is going to be crafty like me. : )

No comments: